Dr. Paul Iattoni and Dr. Paul Iattoni
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Paul Iattoni graduated Magna Cum Laude and Summa Cum Laude respectively from National College of Chiropractic (currently under the name of National University of Health Sciences) in 1998. Dr. Paul Iattoni is dedicated to educating and informing the public about achieving optimal health and wellness through Chiropractic Care. Since beginning private practice in Fremont, California in 1999 they strive to provide excellent care for patients from all walks of life including children, atheletes, engineers, nurses, teachers, pregnant women, seniors and a wide range of cases. Maintaining a warm and caring office environment and providing personalized care for each patient is their primary goal.
Dr. Paul Iattoni has been freeing people from pain in the clinic in Fremont, CA since 1999. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Iattoni is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients.
Dr. Iattoni use a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Iattoni are able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- - Doctor of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude)
- - National College of Chiropractic- Lombard, IL 1998
- - Bachelor of Science (Summa Cum Laude), Human Biology
- - National College of Chiropractic-- Lombard, IL 1997
- - 1998 Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- - 1999 License of Practic, California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- - 1999 X-ray Superivisors and operators license, California Department Radiological Health